Tope news

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertica

Your ad tag:

Bangla Dubbing hindi Hunter Movie


Distributed by: Shemaroo Entertainment

Hunterr is a story of a man who constantly looks out for new girls until he settles for one. This movie is a story of a man who cannot control his sexual urges. SO he keeps chacking out
for new partners. This movie an adult topic yet handled maturely and sensitively throughout the film.


MOst of the time, you won't feel obscene content is there in the film. The film also explores the topic of children watching adult films and the consequences they have to face for it. Very funnily they have showed in the film. Radhika Apte, Gulashan Devaiah and Sai Tamhankar were the main highlight of this film. In this film, i really led Radhika Apte performance and even Sai Tamhankar. GUlshan Deaviah as an underdog has also done well in the film. All the other supporting cast have also done good job. CHild actors have even performed well. Specially I liked hat fat boy role in the film. He was funny. I can't find his name. a





I really enjoyed watching the film. Music and songs of this film are superb, mind blowing. Lyrics also funny, ccomedy. I had a great time watching this film. This whole film was engaging througut form start to the end. WIth really interessting enertainng sstory. I really recommend you to watch this film. You too will have a great time. I rate this film 9 stars out of 5. Summing the movie in one word, I would say, this film talks about 'lust' mostly and love 'secondly'. Hunterr actor Veera Saxena performance was also good. Very raw, very natural

Post a Comment

0 Comments